How does it work?
- It starts with you making contact through email to tell us a little bit about yourselves and the wedding you want to plan. We will then find a time for a short phone call where we can get to know each other a little better and you can tell me about your dreams and vision for your big day. I will also tell you more about how we work and what services we offer. After the phone call, you can take a few days to think it over and discuss it together. If you are thinking of making a booking but would like to meet in person first we will, of course, set that up. If you decide you want to work with us for your wedding we will send you a simple contract and invoice for the deposit. When the contract is signed and the deposit paid we will start planning your special day right away!
Why should I hire a wedding planner?
- Planning a wedding is so much fun but can also be stressful, hard and time-consuming. Most people with a full-time job simply don't have the time. Many have never planned a wedding before and don't even know where to start. You know that you want everything to be perfect, but you don't know how to get there.
When you hire us to help with your wedding or event we'll handle the planning together. You will still be a part of the whole process but instead of doing research and negotiate with vendors you can focus on the fun parts such as cake tasting and picking your favorite vendors from our proposals. Instead of feeling stressed out about everything that has to get done you can enjoy the planning and feel confident that someone else will make sure that everything gets done in time and that no detail is overlooked.
We will also be there on the day to make sure that everything is perfect, that everyone is following the schedule and most important of all, that you and your loved ones can relax and enjoy your day.
Why should we choose Fanny Staaf Events?
- We strongly believe that a wedding planner can't be right for everyone and the other way around since it's all about personal chemistry. It's a big day and it's very important that you and your planner understand each other and are on the same page. This is why it's important that we talk on the phone or meet in person before you book so that you can really feel if we are the right fit for you. What takes us apart from other planners in Sweden is that we also work with design and won't settle with a perfectly planned wedding, it has to be crazy beautiful and take your guests (and yours, of course!) breath away. So, if the visual part is important to you we think that we could be the perfect match!
When should we book our wedding planner?
- We love it when couples book us 18-12 months in advance, but we also take bookings earlier or closer to the wedding subject to availability.
What does a wedding planner cost?
- Does a wedding planner and designer sound like something for you? Email us and we will present you with a proposal. We work with fixed prices so that you will always know the total cost before booking. No one likes hidden costs when it comes to wedding planning (or ever!).